What we cover:
- It is essential that businesses help the country become carbon neutral
- There are laws to make sure this happens
- We can provide green energy and fix your prices for up to 15 years
Why renewable energy?
Sustainable and renewable energy has been in the news a lot lately. The government has committed to being carbon neutral by 2050 and has a ten year roadmap to achieve this with the ambitious target announced last December (2020) to reduce emissions in the UK by 68% by 2030.
They will require everyone to play their part.The Ten Point Plan for a Green Industrial Revolution outlines a framework to achieve it and it is clearly the view that innovation will not only save the planet, but is also seen as a way for the uk to be a leader in a new global economy.
So what? What does this mean for us?
Glad you asked – individuals, public bodies and private business are going to be encouraged to play their part. There will be opportunities for businesses to innovate and develop solutions. There will also be scope for the rest of us to benefit.
How would it sound to have means of power production on site at your business? Reducing your bills? Providing the power you need and selling excess back? And best yet – installation will cost you nothing.
Too good to be true?
A few years ago this would have sounded too good to be true, but the commitment from central government to address these issues head on will remove the peak/trough nature of funding the industry has previously struggled with and allows companies to plan long-term, getting their return on investment up to a decade in the future. Good news for them, great news for you.
Three reasons to switch to renewable energy
So there are three strong reasons to speak to us today, and begin helping to reduce the 25% of carbon emissions business properties are responsible for:
- Smart Energy – We can install renewable energy sources on site and retrofit greener solutions to reduce your carbon emissions and costs. With more than 20 options, our consultants will produce a comprehensive report highlighting where and how we can help.
- Fixed Tariffs By ensuring your premises are as energy efficient and green as possible we help avoid future carbon taxes and fees. With the option to fix your prices for up to 15 years you’ll also avoid any future price hikes. Importantly, there are no up front costs for installation.
- Passive Income Not only will you benefit from cheaper, greener energy it may be possible to earn a passive income from your installations. If you generate more energy than you use this can be sold back to the grid. Free installation, fixed rates and you’ll even earn money back.
Follow the links to our utilities page and get in touch to talk to a consultant about your options.
We are committed to a greener, safer future where our children and grandchildren won’t be holding the can for poor decisions made in the past. Our solutions allow you to be part of the solution before it is too late. You have no upfront costs, can generate passive income and be at the cutting edge of the battle against climate change – well before either the 2030 or 2050 deadlines.
Fix your prices
And did we mention – fixed prices for up to 15 years so when the market becomes volatile with the scramble to comply, you will have predictable and manageable costs while those around you may be struggling with that volatility!
Click the button to ask for a quote, or call us on +44 (0) 7444740310